About the Hall
- The maximum capacity of the village hall is 100.
- There are 100 chairs and 10 round dining tables (diameter 6ft - seating max 10 people). There are
also 12 oblong tables (6ft x 2ft - seating max 8 people).
- Heating is included within the hire fee.
- The Hall does not hire out its cutlery and plates etc. But there is an urn and kettle for the
use of hirers.
- There is a recently fitted, modern kitchen with a double oven electric cooker and fridge.
- The Hall has good disabled access and a disabled toilet facility with baby changing unit.
- Parking is to the front of the hall, it can accommodate approx 15 cars. Further parking can be
arranged in the adjacent playing field if requested as part of the booking fee.
- The Postcode for the Hall is OX2 8QN. This is for Sat Nav directions only - not for
- The dimensions of the Hall are:
- The main Hall: 12.2m (40ft) x 6.7m (22ft)
- The small stage: 4m (13ft) x 1.4m (4ft 6ins)
- The adjacent room: 4.25m (13ft 10ins) x 5.3m (17ft 6ins)
- A floor-plan can be viewed here.